What is the best way to reset the WordPress site? Is that possible to reset WordPress settings in one click? Yes, it is possible if you know to use WP Reset Plugin.
No matter why you want to reset your WordPress website, one thing is true: manually uninstalling and reinstalling WordPress site is a pure waste of time.
That’s why today we’re going to look at the best way to reset any type of WordPress site. Before jumping into it, let’s look some of the most common reasons why you might want to reset your site.
- You have been locked out of your WordPress website because of an error and you understand that there is no way to get back your site. The only way to restore your site using a backup is to access your site.
- You are planning to rebuild your website and you think resetting is the best way to all the design and content that currently exists and start from the beginning.
- You are testing new themes and plugins multiple times. Once your tests are over, you need to reset the site for the next.
If you decide to reset your WordPress, always make sure to have a backup just in case you change your mind.
How to use WP Reset Plugin?
How to use WP Reset Plugin to reset your WordPress site? Follow these steps.
- Open your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins, click Add New
- Enter “wp reset” in search and hit Enter and install WP Reset – Best WordPress Reset Plugin By WebFactory Ltd
- Activate the Plugin
- Open plugin’s settings page located under the Tools menu
- Scroll down and type reset in the confirmation field to confirm the reset and then click the “Reset WordPress” button to reset your site.
It will Delete
- The Plugin will delete all posts, pages, comments, permanently
- It will delete all default WP database tables
It will not Delete
- The Plugin will not delete any media files
- It will not delete plugins, themes, and uploads
- It will not change site title site address, site language and search engine visibility settings
Yes, there you have it. The easiest way to reset your WordPress website using WP Reset Plugin.